Friday, August 12, 2011

August's Pink-A-Lious Blog Hop

 ~ Hi There ~
It's that time again! I'm so glad you are here checking out the ALL of the fun projects made using My Pink Stamper Stamps! AND getting to know all of the PINK DESIGNERS old and new! They all have such FABU-LI-CIOUS (hehe)... projects for your viewing enjoyment. But DON'T FORGET to begin at 
ROBYN'S BLOG so you don't miss a thing! 
Today's BLOG THEME is appropriately called SHOW YOUR STYLE! Robyn has added new designers to her roster and many of you may viewing their blogs for the very first time, or maybe this is your first hop with us today! Either way WELCOME!

Let's get right to my project... If I had to narrow down what my STYLE is, I would say it's anything HAPPY, FUN, UPLIFTING and BRIGHT!

Robyn's new set SCHOOL DAYS...

reminded me of how I always tried to instill POSITIVE thoughts in my children's minds... their GREAT WORTH and that they could DO ANYTHING they put their mind to, so long as it was GOOD AND WORTHWHILE! So there was ALOT of PRAISE and CHEERLEADING going on in my house especially when it came to school work and sports. 
Now that my kids are older, they thank me sometimes for that...
FEELS GOOD :)

Wouldn't your little SCHOLAR feel GREAT if you had these little tokens of LOVE and POSITIVE thoughts for them on their first day BACK TO SCHOOL?!
Treat Box and Card
It's always fun to personalized the inside of a card too!
 DEETS:
Treat Box cut @ 5.5 inches from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Apple and all Layers cut @ 3 inches from Preserves Cart

Cute No ? ! :) 
WANT SOME BLOG CANDY?! OKAY...how about this...

Just leave a comment below and enter to win my latest GIVEAWAY! Remember to leave some sort of contact info, preferably an email address :) 
It's time to HOP ON my friends!
Here's the LINE UP!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !