Saturday, August 27, 2011

ANOTHER WINNER...YAY!

~ Hi there ~
OH DEAR! I am so behind since getting back from vacation. You know what they say, sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation! But what I need is a couple hours added to my already 24 hours day! Cause in point, I'm typing this post at 4:30 in the morning, but HEY! no complaints here! I have good tidings to share !  The latest winner of my blog GIVEAWAY is... Drum roll please...
Congrats to
DENISE
 You've got mail !

In the next few days I will be choosing another GUEST DESIGNER to SPOTLIGHT chosen from your AMAZING entries to my WEEKLY LINKING PARTY! I am SO EXCITED to share some of your CREATIONS! You INSPIRE me EVERYDAY!
STAY TUNED and DON'T FORGET...
MONDAY is just around the corner...WHAT do you have up your crafty sleeve?! GET your CRAFT on and COME BACK here on MONDAY and JOIN the LINKING PARTY!

 And last but not least, here 's a sewing project I made  that I JUST love, I use it all the time :)
THE MANHATTAN BAG


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !