Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Queen's Blog Hop featuring PSA Essential

~ Hi Everyone ~
The Queen aka Theresa has summoned her royal court, of which I am honored to be a part, to show you some fun and easy projects you can create using PSA Essential Stamps. If you've arrived from The Queen's blog, than you are following your highness orders exactly, if not, then OFF with your head! Just Kidding, hehe. I've been wanting to say that since I been on the Queen's Royal Court, LOL! Anyways.. begin at Theresa's blog so you don't miss any important royal stuff :) 
Today I have this cute little favor box that is super simple to put together. I used PSA's Monogram "A" and used the lower case "a" in block print for a retro clean look. Wouldn't this be so cute for a bridal shower? The box is an SVG cut from My Scrap Chick. I added a little ribbon, prima flower, small flower punch from SU and of course some bling to add the finishing touch. 

 Want some PSA Blog Candy ?
 One lucky person will receive: 
      
    1 Custom Stamp
    3 Peel & Stick packs
    2 inks
    1 alignment tool
        Total retail value is:  $125.00

There are three opportunities to win this prize package, each action counts as an entry:

1.       "Follow" PSA Stamp Camp blog
2.       "Like" PSA on Facebook
3.       Repost/tweet/Facebook the Blog Hop & information to friends and followers.

I would love if it if you became a follower of my blog.

Onward royal subjects, it's time to HOP ON, here are the list of stops... Enjoy!
  
Ruth 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !