Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Surfing on the Brain

~ Hello There ~
I know, I know, another surfing card! I have my reasons, I promise! Here in sunny CA, it actually hasn't been as sunny as we're used for this time of year. But, this past weekend it was SO NICE and warm, everyone was busting about their sundresses, shorts and flip flops! I loved it! It will be so nice when it's warm enough to sit at the beach and maybe even watch my son surf. He usually doesn't ask his parentals to go with him,since he's 21 and all, but maybe we can sneak a peak and he won't even know we are there :)
 The snoopy stamps is from PSA's Cowabunga Set and I just love my PSA custom stamp for the back of my cards!

Want to get some PSA for yourself? Check out this special offer...

is offering a 30% off code until
April 22nd, 2011 just make sure you this code
PSACRAFTERS at check out.
Want some PSA Blog Candy ?
One lucky person will receive: 
    1 Custom Stamp
    3 Peel & Stick packs
    2 inks
    1 alignment tool
        Total retail value is:  $125.00
There are three opportunities to win this prize package, each action counts as an entry:
1.       "Follow" PSA Stamp Camp blog
2.       "Like" PSA on Facebook
3.       Repost/tweet/Facebook the Blog Hop & information to friends and followers.

The Queens Royal Court Design Team is featuring
PSA Essentials  ALL WEEK!  Hop along to see more PSA projects!
 
Ruth 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !