Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hang Ten Snoopy

~ Happy Tuesday Everyone ~
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share a card I made "totally by hand", no cricut! I know, GASP! But as they say, neccessity is the mother of invention. I wanted to make a surf board shaped card, but I couldn't find any cuts that where "fat" enough to be the right size for a greeting card, so I grabbed the ole' scissors and pencil, drew a surfboard and cut it out! It actually was really nice to feel the scissors do the work for me in my hands. No worries though, I won't be giving up my cricut anytime soon...this was probably just a one time trick.
 The cute little stamp is from PSA Essentials "Cowabunga" Set . 
Gotta love Snoppy! PSA has a bunch of cute Snoppy stamps sets as well as many others.
Here are just a couple.

Want to get some? Check out this special offer...

is offering a 30% off code until
April 22nd, 2011 just make sure you this code
PSACRAFTERS at check out.
Want some PSA Blog Candy ?
One lucky person will receive: 
    1 Custom Stamp
    3 Peel & Stick packs
    2 inks
    1 alignment tool
        Total retail value is:  $125.00
There are three opportunities to win this prize package, each action counts as an entry:
1.       "Follow" PSA Stamp Camp blog
2.       "Like" PSA on Facebook
3.       Repost/tweet/Facebook the Blog Hop & information to friends and followers.

The Queens Royal Court Design Team is featuring
PSA Essentials  ALL WEEK!  Hop along to see more PSA projects!
 
Ruth 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !