Monday, March 5, 2012

Tini Wini Banners

~ Hi Friends ~
OH MY! How did my life get so crazy???... But you know...I am loving it! I love being busy and especially spending lots of time creating... and better yet serving in my church. It feels great to help people out and do nice things for them :) 
Just doesn't leave a lot of time for keeping up with my posts... I'm going to try and do better, cause I've whipped up some fun projects to share :)

Here's  a cute card I made using a fun, simple technique I learned HERE to create the itty bitty banner for the sentiment! 

 I used this stamp set...LOVE the linear design of these sentiments!

And don't forget to TUNE IN this FRIDAY for this month's
 PINK -A- LICIOUS BLOG HOP!!! 
Bet you'll be feeling "LUCKY"after ward, wink, wink :)
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !