Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Natalie

~ Hi Friends ~
I know, I know...it's been forever since I've posted...I have no other excuse but I've been crafting, sewing, cooking, baking and I guess I just forgot to POST what I've done! I've also been very busy at church working with the youth...I am loving that sooo much! And last of all my latest addiction is my AQUA FIT CLASS!!! Who knew I was a FISH at heart ?! OHHH...and we can't forget about PINTEREST...yeah, that's eaten into to my day as well...BUT OH, the ideas, recipes and inspiration I've gotten from there are AMAZING!!!

Okay Alex...enough flapping of the tongue...here's one of the many projects I've created over the last few weeks...a BIRTHDAY GIFT for a sweet young girl at church :)


Another FUN and EASY BANNER made with my BFF CRICUT and The BIRTHDAY BASH CART! ENJOY!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !