~ Hi there ~
Remember the Fabric Flower accent I used on my PERSONALIZED KIDS PILLOW PROJECT HERE ?
Well, I couldn't help but make some MORE, and this time I fashioned them into HAIR BOWS like this...
There is an AWESOME TUT on how to whip the FLOWER PART HERE! ...and
To make them into HAIRBOWS, just do this....
- Cut a small felt circle large enough to cover the stitching in the back, so it will look all nice and neat when you're done.
- Cut a small rectangle about 1 inch by 3/4, large enough for a bobby pin or small hair clip to thread through like you see above.
- Sew the rectangle to the circle on two sides.
- Thread your bobby pin or hair clip thru it (the snap kind)
- Using FABRIC TAC glue ( love this stuff), adhere your circle onto the back of your finished flower and..
WHA - LA ! Such a CUTE custom HAIRBOW! and really, you can used these FLUFFY FLOWERS in all sorts of ways...
make a broach, accent a handbag, or add to pillow...whatever your clever little head comes up with!