Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fluffy Fabric Flowers

~ Hi there ~
Remember the Fabric Flower accent I used on my PERSONALIZED KIDS PILLOW PROJECT HERE
Well, I couldn't help but make some MORE, and this time I fashioned them into HAIR BOWS like this...


There is an AWESOME TUT on how to whip the FLOWER PART HERE! ...and
To make them into HAIRBOWS, just do this....
  • Cut a small felt circle large enough to cover the stitching in the back, so it will look all nice and neat when you're done.
  • Cut a small rectangle about 1 inch by 3/4, large enough for a bobby pin or small hair clip to thread through like you see above.
  • Sew the rectangle to the circle on two sides.
  • Thread your bobby pin or hair clip thru it (the snap kind) 
  • Using FABRIC TAC glue ( love this stuff), adhere your circle onto the back of your finished flower and..
WHA - LA ! Such a CUTE custom HAIRBOW! and really, you can used these FLUFFY FLOWERS in all sorts of ways...
make a broach, accent a handbag, or add to pillow...whatever your clever little head comes up with! 
Enjoy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so great! Love your site and thanks for trying out my tie tutorial! Made my day.

    Loves,
    Amber
    Veryhomemade@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !