Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March My Pink Designer -Lunch Sack Purse

~ Hi There ~
Welcome to another addition of My Pink Stamper's MY PINK DESIGNER POST. I love SPRING with all the flowers blooming, spring colors and nice sunny weather that comes along with it...OH and the light airy clothes and accessories too! 
Our theme today reflects exactly that!.. "Spring Is In The Air" 

Our assignment today was to create a project with the spring colors YELLOW, GREEN & BLUE and we had to include a BUTTERFLY in our project! 
Well, what about a LUNCH SACK PURSE?!  
I bet you didn't know that the EASTER BUNNY doubles as a PURSE DESIGNER while not busy delivering Easter Eggs!

His logo is {eb}...hehe!

 Okay, I'm having too much fun with the play on words with this project! Hope you like it :)






 I used the ever so cute Yummy-licious Stamp Set to create the "manufacturers logo" at the bottom of the purse :) 

 Be sure to check out MY PINK STAMPER'S Blog to purchase all of her STAMP SETS and...
 
ESPECIALLY on Thursday, March 29th where I'LL BE GUEST DESIGNER sharing a VIDEO on how to make these fun LUNCH SACK PURSES!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !