Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MY TOP TEN CARDS OF 2010

Hello Everyone !
I just discovered that at
you are invited to share your top ten cards picks of 2010. 
HOW FUN!
My blog anniversary is in March so I haven't even been posting cards for a year and it was actually really hard to chose just 10 cards! It's nice to know that as I look back on the cards I've made, they still give me a chuckle or a smile :)
That's why we craft, RIGHT ?! It's fun :) 
If you want to join the HUGE BLOG HOP...at last look there were over 100 blogs!.... Just click on over to
The Manic World of Mrs Weyremaster  and follow the instructions, or just have the biggest blog stalking session you've ever had !!!!
I'm really excited to see everyone's picks :) 

HERE'S MINE...in no particular order
1. The camera card I made for my husband....I finally was able to buy him the camera he's always wanted :)
 2. I made this card for my grandbaby Chloe's baby blessing :)
 3. I made this card for my big sister Cookie's retirement.
 4. I birthday card for one of my bestie's birthday.
 5. A card I made for a girl at work who was moving.
 6. A card I made for a Picnic Blog Hop
 7. The Elf card I made for my kids this Christmas, I made 3 of these and a poem was included inside.

8. A card I made for a friend who just had surgery, she has a doggie that looks like this.
 9. A card I made for my daughter, she hopes someday to move back to California.
10. I made this card for my grandson' birthday, he still pulls it out and says " Mimi made this card !"

Pin It!

26 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a very cute assortment of cards to showcase 2010! I love how colorful and bright they all are. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and these are the reasons I love your blog so much! I am looking forward to your 2011 creations! Happy New Year!

    Kerri
    www.caresofkerri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. I love the glitter high heel.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of cards..Thanks for sharing..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute images!
    I just love it!
    Thank you for sharing it!
    Have a happy new year
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so good but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the California one! I looks like a retro postcard! (I know I told you before, but I had to say it again! LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav are #3 and #8! But all of them are adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love the first one! So clever.


    Happy New Years!
    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card collection- Love the camera and the Watermelon card. Happy New Year,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! My favorite is that awesome shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The black & white puppy dog is the cutest thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fyn cards,i like the little duck with umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. --- happy new year and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such fun and cute cards ! I love the little doggy one the best. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !