Monday, December 13, 2010

THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG

HELLO MONDAY EVERYONE!
I was going to keep this under wraps for a little longer since right now we are all so busy with the Christmas Holiday festivities... but 
I AM SO EXCITED...
I couldn't hold it in any longer !!!! 

 I'M HOSTING A BLOG HOP...MY VERY FIRST ONE !!! 
And look at THE AMAZING LINE UP! I could hardly believe I was typing the names of these blogs! These are some of my 
PAPER CRAFTING IDOLS ! 
Thanks guys, for joining me!

Abby @ Scrapbookaholic by Abby 
Debbie @ DD's Crafts
Emma @ My Creative Time
Gaby @ Gaby Creates
Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy
 Jess @ Kinder Stampo
Liz @ Liz's Paper Loft
Mari @ Made by Momo  
Mary @ Cardz TV
Meighan @ Scrappin Thrideeschik
Melanie @ Scrappy Mel
Nicole @ Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
Ruthie @ September Ninth 
Sandra @ 365 of Cricut
 Sarah @ The Pink Cricut
Tracy @ Craft Junkie two
Trish @ Techniques by Trish 
and me of course...
Alex @ You Had Me At Craft

The hop will be all about the art of throwing a great party! Ideas from party favors, themes, decor, table scapes etc, etc, will be on the agenda and GUESS WHAT ?! The hop actually coincides with my real birthday on January 13th! I would love nothing more than to share my birthday with all of you ! 
I have some "EXTRA" celebratory plans up my sleeve too, so stayed tuned and I will share them with you soon! 
So for now... I hope all of you are enjoying this glorious holiday season and I do hope that when the Christmas dust settles and you are in the mood for your next party you will have 
SAVED THE DATE and join me on my first blog hop !



Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. How fun!! I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations!! i will be there to join in all the fun:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great line-up. I can't wait...so Happy Birthday!!! LOL There are only 2 days left to enter a Holiday card in my Decmeber Challenge. I'd love you to stop by my blog and see what else I'm up to! http://karelj.blogspot.com
    Stay warm and dry! Karelj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great line up! Those are some of my favorite crafters too! Can't wait!

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!! My birthday is January 13th as well and I scheduled myself off from work that day. I can spend the day doing a blog hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!! These ladies are my idol too! you are very lucky to have such a great talented group of ladies in your hop!!!
    I will for sure be there hopping along, cant wait to see what you ladies make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting Alex!!! Looking forward to seeing what you and all of these talented Ladies come up with!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a super duper line-up. I'm honored to be a part of it sweet lady. ((hugs))

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so exciting! We have a lot of birthdays this time of year too! Happy Birthday...Early! :)

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like alot of fun Alex. Count me in. Looking foward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great news! I look forward to hopping along with you & all the other fine, talented ladies.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait. This is a great line up of crafters. They happen to be my fav's. Yippy...looking forward.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like fun...look forward to joining in!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations!! i will be there to join in all the fun. I post it on my blogs right sidebar under hops.
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    come and fllow me
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay I can't wait!! Hmmm Extra hmmm what can it be!?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for doing the blog hop! I'm so excited to join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !