Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stampin Up Series

~ Hi there ~
More changes...and here they come! Most of you probably don't know that I attend a monthly {sometimes bi-monthly} Stampin Up party called a "STAMP A STACK". This is where our crafty friends get together at out local Stampin Up demonstrator's house and create 10 FUN CARD designs. She supplies everything we need and we just show up and start crafting. It's SO much FUN! and talk about relaxing!

The basic card designs are demonstrated but we can then alter and change up our card however we like. Which I usually do a bit, just for fun and to make my cards my own.

I've never posted any of these cards before and I have a TON to show you! Hope you enjoy them!

By the way, if you like any of the elements used in these cards, they can be purchased from Stampin Up and I can hook you up, if you want to order. Just send me a private message HERE or send me a private message on Facebook HERE

This little ditty is the card I gave to my dear HUBBY for FATHER'S DAY! He loves the ocean and loves to sail.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !