Friday, June 22, 2012

The Deed Is Done, hellooo CAMEO

 ~ Hi there ~

It is now OFFICIAL. I packed up MISS CRICUT and all her friends, went to the UPS store yesterday afternoon and she is ON HER WAY to her new home ! I can't believe all this is happening SO FAST!

I have to ADMIT, this whole process has made me GIDDY!  The excitement I feel in my craft room is ELECTRIC! Who knew making this change would provide such a JOLT in my crafting mojo! I've been looking around at what still remains at the YHMAC headquarters, which incidentally is still alot. And I've rediscovered all my "CUTE as a BUTTON" stamps, my NEW image stamps from My Pink Stamper, my water color pencils, markers, my fabric, sewing machine, serger, ribbons, embellishments and on and on and I feel like I'm shopping in my own private Hobby Lobby!

Can't wait to start posting projects I've already made!

And not to MENTION the ARRIVAL of what is sure to be the next PRINCESS in my craftroom...MY NEW SILHOUETTE CAMEO!!!!

I ordered her yesterday from OH MY CRAFTS and they had a TERRIFIC coupon deal for 25% OFF. I was thrilled to only pay $217 TOTAL including shipping! Normally the thing goes for $269.99, and I was totally prepared to pay that :) But how much sweeter is it when you get a deal :)

I'll keep you posted on her arrival and MAIDEN cutting ceremony!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !