Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FOR SALE

SINCE POSTING THIS ....IT IS NOW SOLD. 
Thank you for your interest!

~ Hi there  ~

Well...after much thought and a few pre- FAREWELL tears, I've decided to SELL my CRICUT EXPRESSION and ALL my accessories, even my CARTS! Oh dear, you would think I was selling my children's first home. I'm ridiculously emotional about the whole thing, LOL!

You see...MISS CRICUT has been like my SISTER, MY BEST CRAFTING FRIEND ! She'll drop everything at a moments notice to come and craft with me. She listens, she inspires me with ideas...I will miss her DEARLY. But alas, I CANNOT be selfish...it's time to SHARE her with a fellow crafting friend.

 So... if you are so inclined to take MISS CRICUT and all her CRICUT friends and welcome her into your craft room...here are the DEETS...

I am selling EVERYTHING as a BUNDLE...what is listed is what is included...ALL in EXCELLENT condition

25 CRICUT CARTRIDGES...
Accents Essential
Baby Steps                                                     
Birthday Bash
Car's (Disney)
Create A Critter
Cuttin Up
Doodle Charms
Elegant Edges
From My Kitchen
Forever Young 
Life's A Beach
New Arrivals
Nifty Fifites
Old West
Once Upon A Princess
Paper Doll Dress Up
Preserves
Plantin School Book                                    
Simply Charmed
Straight From The Nest
Stretch Your Imagination
Sweethearts
Sweet Treats
Twinkle Toes
Tie The Knot
 Twinkle Toes

*The GYSPY ( all carts above are linked - in excellent condition )


* CRICUT EXPRESSION - in excellent condition


* 42 ASSORTED COLORS CRI- KITS Gel PENS plus housing (never used)


* 5 CRICUT MARKERS ( never used)




I am selling ALL these items as a BUNDLE ONLY....please email me at thecondes@gmail.com if you are interested. 

Shipping extra to USA addresses only. Payment will be arranged thru PAY PAL.


Note: Perhaps I will consider selling the items individually, if I don't have any takers on the bundle.


FAREWELL...MISS CRICUT! 
I wish you the crafting best, I will miss you !!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !