Thursday, May 24, 2012

New! News! News!

~ Hi there ~ 
 So excited to be writing this POST! I am just getting back from spending an awesome time with my daughter, her husband and my grandkids, and all this comes on the heals of my wonderful Florida trip which I told you about in my previous post! What a great month of May I've had! I'm still on cloud nine and so grateful for my family ties! 

And there's more FUN ahead! Remember I was telling you there would be some changes here at the YHMAC headquarters? 
Well here we go...TADA...What do you think of my new BLOG DESIGN? 
Seems like the trend in blogs these days is a clean, simple and uncluttered layouts and I finally decided to jump on the band wagon and change my look! 
I am LOVING it! 
I hope you'll find my posts easier to read, easier to navigate, easier to search, but most importantly easier to interact with me here and via Pinterest, Twitter, You Tube and Facebook. Thanks to my awesome blog designer Madeline of Shabby Vanity  for rocking my blog revamp!
NOW, have you heard the AMAZING NEWS from My Pink Stamper ?! Robyn has expanded her stamp line to include IMAGE STAMPS and EXCLUSIVE KITS !!! 

Here's all the EXCITING DEETS ...

 My Pink Stamper is pleased announce NEW IMAGE stamps sets available in EXCLUSIVE KITS and more IMAGE stamps available ala carte! 2 great ways to enjoy these super cute images! Here first release includes...

The Birthday Doodles Kit


This adorable KIT includes 6 ProMarkers, 24 sheets of Bazzil Cardstock, a 4 1/2 inch clear stamping block, and a My Pink Stamper Darkest Night Black Hybird Ink Pad! 
AND
Girlie Doodles Stamp Set 
This adorable new set is available ala carte. Where do you get these awesome sets, you ask?
 Available EXCLUSIVELY at Pumpkin Spice a wonderful company Robyn has partnered with! 

 SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE TODAY!
PROJECT SAMPLES and more information available at My Pink Stamper!

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !