Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guilt Free Fredo? Yup!

~ Hi there ~

Had to share one of my new GO TO recipes since I've been on this healthy eating kick! I've lost 10 pounds and feel great! This recipe is GOLDEN and definitely hits the spot when you are craving a noodle dish and it's SO CREAMY! No need to down all that awful fat and calories from traditional fettucine!  Thanks HUNGRY GIRL for coming up with this winner recipe! And thanks noodle people for coming up with Shirataki Fettucine Noodles that only have 40 calories per pouch! Yes, you read that right!

I like to add veggies to mine like I've done here with broccoli and mushrooms. I've also tried adding tomatoes and spinach, both equally delish! You gotta try this! You'll find the recipe HERE.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !