Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Cake in a MINUTE?!

~ Hi There ~
Well, I'm getting ready for my trip to FLORIDA for my mom's SURPRISE Party. Don't worry. She doesn't read my blog. I don't think she even knows or cares what a blog is, LOL! 

Anyway, I've been a good girl and pre-posted several PROJECTS, recipes etc for your viewing PLEASURE {or mine, really} and here's one of them...

I tell ya, the HEAVENS opened when I found this recipe on Katie's Blog! This girl is a GENIUS and we all might want to worship her {just kidding, but kind of}

 It is insanely DELICIOUS and actually healthy!

 About once a week, the hubs and I treat ourselves to this awesome CAKE FOR ONE treat! Don't worry...we each get one :)
I like mine topped with WHIPPED CREAM and the hubs prefers his sprinkled with DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS so they melt. 

We both like to eat this while it's still warm! 
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

 Don't forget to check out Katie's Blog for the recipe and calorie counts! But before you go leave me some LOVE and let me know you stopped by :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !