Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Guy Neck Ties

~ Hi There ~
Remember I was telling you about the FUN KIDS SEWING PROJECTS I've been working on?? Well, here's my next installment! These DAPPER but cool and eclectic NECK TIES are for my little grandson! He's going to look SO CUTE for church! 


Thanks so much to Amber at Very Homemade for posting this VERY EASY to follow TUTORIAL! Check it out! They only took me about 30 minutes each to make! Now that's the kinda sewing projects I like!

Want to see some of the other KID'S PROJECTS I made?

Personalized Kids' Pillow - Click HERE
Fluffy Fabric Flowers - Click HERE

Hmmm...NOW off to decide what I'll WHIP up NEXT ???

Hey, why not become a follower and subscribe to my You Tube Channel. I have LOTS of projects and videos on the horizon..OH and GIVEAWAYS too!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !