Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April My Pink Designer Post - Mini Note Pad

~ Hi There ~
WOW! It's almost the end of April and pretty soon we'll be seeing girls in prom dresses, high school seniors in caps and gowns,  all those fun events that say... SCHOOL is almost out and SUMMER vacation is near! But HEY, before you pack your bags and head for your favorite vacation destination, how about we take a moment to thank all those GREAT TEACHERS our kids love! 

Here's a quick and easy, yet practical TEACHER GIFT that you can whip together in no time and it won't break the bank if you plan on making multiples. 

How about a CUSTOMIZED MINI NOTE PAD...every teacher needs a note pad..or two :)



 Deets :
Pencil and All Layers Cut @ 3" from Simply Charmed Cart
Mini Note Pads ( I purchased a multi pack from Staples)
Heavy Cardstock Patterned Paper
The Big Bite Crop O Dial ( to punch holes in the top for the ribbon)
Ribbon, Glue, Circle, Scalloped Circle, Border and Heart Punches

I used the "SCHOOL DAYS" Stamp Set from
Make sure you check out all the great teacher gift ideas on 
Robyn's Blog- My Pink Stamper!

I'm working on a quick video tutorial on how to put these together :) So make sure you CLICK the GREEN BUTTON below and SUBSCRIBE to my You Tube Channel so you don't miss it!
Subscribe to me on YouTube
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !