Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 23: Made It Myself Monday & There's No Place...

....Like a NEW CRAFT ROOM! 

~Hi FRIENDS~
I hope all of you had a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!
I finally began to feel better, so my hubby, my son and I were able to travel up to Utah to enjoy some HAPPY FAMILY TIME with the rest of my kids and grandkids! It was great!
Upon my return, I discovered that my new CRAFT SPACE...I'm calling it the... " You Had Me At Craft Head Quarters"... or for short the "YHMAC HQ"... needed only a few tweaks before it was CRAFT READY...
!!!TADA...HERE IS MY NEW CRAFT/SEWING SPACE!!!
I LOVE IT! It's taken a while...but I am SO EXCITED to have it COMPLETED!!!

NOW unto TODAY's LINKING PARTY! 

I will be joining you soon and posting the fruits of my latest creative juices...as well as sharing some decor items I've been working on as I continue to make this new house a HOME! 

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!! and CRAFT ON !!!!

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.


BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE!










Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !