Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guest Designer Lala Palooza with Holly's Hobbie

Hi! It's Holly from Holly's Hobbie  and I am so excited and honored to be a guest designer today! Thank you so much Alex for choosing me!

At first when I was chosen I was so excited but then I realized that I had to make something fantastic so I got a little worried! Now that I am done, I am just excited to share my project with you!  I have been crafting for a little over a year with my Cricut and I love to make cards.  Today I decided to make something else just to mix it up a bit.

I recently got the card Flower Shoppe and I love it but I had yet to open it up so I thought I would use it for my guest designer day!

For this project I had been looking everywhere for the green foam circle wreath that they sell in all the craft stores but I couldnt find any. I was discussing it with my friend Brittany and she came up with the idea to use packing paper!

This is the "wreath" that I made with packing paper and packing tape.


I then wrapped it in green tulle and Voila! I had a wreath.  Then I cut about a million (this is an approximate number) flowers out from Flower Shoppe and hot glued them to the wreath.  At this point I am not sure if the wreath got more glue or my hands.  I got glue everywhere!



This is the end product!



This is my wreath hanging on the wall.
Because I used different sized flowers, the circle doesnt look circular but it is.



Close up of one flower.

To get more details about the products that I used, please visit my blog at http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/ ! Because I am so excited about being a guest designer, I will be having a giveaway on my blog!

I really hope that you enjoyed my project! I am just still over the moon about being a guest designer for Alex! She was one of the first blogs that I ever visited and I have been hooked ever since! She is one talented lady!

Thank you so much Alex for letting me be a part of your Lala Palooza! I hope that you are settled in your new home and are back to your fantastic creations soon!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !