Monday, November 14, 2011

Sick Day

~ Hi Friends ~
YUK! I have no choice but to "call in" and take a "sick day" from today's normally scheduled "Made It Myself Linking Party". I know, such a bummer :( 
Anyways,  I've been struggling with ... " let's call it...a woman's issue, discretion ap-pro-po here :).... for the better part of two weeks and last night and today, I'm just feeling really, really bad. Normally, when I'm feeling sick, I just press on and try my best to keep on going. But today, it's a "no go" !
I have no choice but to get into see a doctor. Mind you, I just moved to a new city, so I don't have a doc here yet. But a nice friend from church recommended someone, so I've spent the morning filling out "new patient forms". Luckily they had an afternoon appointment that are squeezing me into :)
Needless, to say this has slowed the progress of the craft room set up, but I figure if I get patched up in the next couple of days, I'll be up and running at normal speeds pretty soon :)
I have sooo many fun ideas running thru this crafty brain of mine, that I can't wait to create and share with you!
So just give me a bit of time to heal up and I'll be posting new projects from my new "You Had Me At Craft Head Quarters"  very soon!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !