Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 22: Made It Myself Monday

Oops friends! I almost forgot to post todays 
LINKING PARTY, YIKES! 
 So sorry! I had family in town, and there's still SO MUCH BUSY WORK going on here!
But ANYWAYS, please enjoy the PARTY and LINK UP your lasted crafty creations!  

I hope you ENJOYED all the GUEST DESIGNER'S that have graced my humble blog the last few weeks! I SOOO APPRECIATE them taking the time to share their talents with you during my hiatus!

The new craft room is coming along nicely, yet I still have a few loose ends to organize before I can BREAK OUT my next CRAFT...but I do have some fun IDEAS up my sleeve!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!! and CRAFT ON !!!!

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE!








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !