Wednesday, June 2, 2010

GUESS WHAT ? I'M A PAPER QUEEN !

HI EVERYONE !
I'm so excited to announce that I'll be joining the 
as a guest host on occasion ! 
So if you're in the need of a little motivation to get your creative MOJO back, or just want to join the fun ! Come on over ! The very first challenge is already going on and Janis is this week's host,  so check it out :) So sorry I didn't post this sooner, but no worries if you miss this challenge there will be a new one EVERY WEEK !

Say Hi to the 2010 Paper Queens...click on their name to visit their blogs for more inspiration !
ALEX (that's me)
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, I'll swing by and take a peek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'll be doing some blog hopping tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I'll head over now.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you my friend!
    hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! What a nice post!! Woooo-Whoooo!!!! Love your Queen in the sidebar too! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi alex! nice to meet you! I'm so glad we're going to be queens together. :) I LOVE the name and look of your blog..hehehe as soon as I read it I read the title, it gave me a giggle and I had to tell my boyfriend. I said that is brilliant! LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex, Congrats!! I'm sure that your super excited and I cant wait to see some of your work! I'll be stopping by over there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !