Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Summer and SU series # 4

Hi there ~
Well, so far this summer has certainly been filled with SUN and FAMILY FUN! Just finished visiting with my son and his wife and spending a whole lotta time in, on and by the water...I have the best tan! And I got the BEST news! They are EXPECTING! That's grandbaby # 4 on it's way! YAHOOIE!!! I AM THRILLED!!!!
Now it's off to celebrate probably the BEST decision I've ever made! Marrying my DEAR HUSBAND 29 years ago! We're heading up the coast to explore Cambia, San Luis Obispo and Moro Bay...they say it's beautiful!
While I'm gone...HERE is another installment of my Stampin Up Card Party projects. You'll notice that some of them don't have sentiments stamped on them yet. When I make a lot of cards all at once, it's my preference to do it that way, then depending on the need and the occasion, I can add an appropriate sentiment later - clever, huh ? :)
 I'll be using this one to give to my DH on our ANNIVERSARY in a couple of days! I love HEARTS and I'm always looking for ways to use them other than valentine's day.
Thanks again for my sweet friends TINA and PAM, the gals that host these AWESOME card making parties! If you're interested in ordering any Stamp Up stuff, check our their blogs, they both can hook you up! Mention that I sent you :)
 Okay...off to finish getting ready for my trip!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !