Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th 2012 - SU Series # 3

~ Hi There Everyone ~
For all you USA'ers...HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

I figured this year I would make a differentiation since we all know the BLOG and CRAFT world is MULTINATIONAL.  I think my friends to the north {Canada} just celebrated their Independence Day, AY?

Well, from wherever you are in this great GLOBE...I do hope you enjoy FREEDOM there, like I do in this AMAZING NATION of THE UNITED STATES :)...HAPPY FREEDOM DAY!

And SO IMPORTANT.. I want to THANK all the EXTRAORDINARY military men and women and their HERO families for the SACRIFICE they make everyday on my behalf to keep me safe! THANK YOU!

Now onto the cards! As you can see, I'm quite the PATRIOT and so proud of my CUBAN AMERICAN HERITAGE.... { both my parents and in laws left communist Cuban to be blessed with liberty in the USA}...I don't often send out July 4th cards... BUT I do love RED, WHITE and  BLUE.

So here's my PATRIOTIC INSPIRED CARDS that I actually WON at one of the fun stamping parties I attend. My friend TINA actually made these - she is super talented! She used the fun TYPEWRITER stamp from Stampin up. I have an awesome set!


Have you checked out the super CUTE Patriotic Stamp Sets Robyn from My Pink Stamper has available! One set is brand new and has images!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !