Saturday, January 14, 2012

Get To Know You Treat Box Video Tut

If you are looking for the PINK A LICIOUS BLOG HOP

~ Hi friends ~
As promised, here is the video TUT on how to make the TREAT BOXES I featured on MY PINK STAMPER'S JANUARY PINK A LICIOUS BLOG HOP yesterday! I was having trouble with blogger and it wouldn't let me post my video in time for the hop, so this post is sort of a PART TWO of that original post. 
If by any chance you missed the HOP! DON'T PANIC! All the PINK DESIGNER'S still have their posts up. There is a link above so you can see all those projects as well :) 
Disclaimer : OOPS! and I just realized that I made an error in editing, and there is a bit of music that overlaps my voice, DARN!..but I still think you will be able to make out the instructions! Sorry, I definitely to brush up on my editing skills :0




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !