Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

~ Hi Everyone ~
After some careful thought and realizing 2012 has started off with a BANG for me with a full schedule of responsibilities ie: family, church and work...I've decided not to continue with my 
Made It Myself Mondays Weekly Linking Parties in 2012!
Now don't be sad! We had a great run with 25 SUPER FUN, full of CREATIVE TALENT parties! 

I want to THANK everyone who participated and shared their projects! It was TRULY AWESOME!
Now that's not to say I won't THROW A PARTY once in a while, so do STAY TUNED and look out for the occasional 
PARTY INVITATION! 
And lastly, I just want to THANK all my faithful friends and followers...your visits and comments on my blog MAKE MY DAY and I TRULY appreciate your friendship!

Now UNTO some CRAFTIN in 2012!
Look out for my first post and project of the NEW YEAR as part of My Pink Stampers's PINK A LICIOUS BLOG HOP coming up THIS FRIDAY the 13th!
My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday

Now that doesn't sound like BAD LUCK to me and 
GUESS WHAT...IT'S MY BIRTTHDAY that day too!

WHOOT!!! WHOOT!!!
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !