Monday, December 19, 2011

WEEK 25: Madeit Myself Monday, CHRISTMAS 2011

~ Hi Everyone ~
Continuing on with my "HAND MADE ORNAMENT" SHOW and TELL...Here is another one of my FAVORITES! It had MANY small pieces to cut out! My fingers got very close to that SCROLL SAW blade, but luckily I still have all my digits! LOL! 
And below is another FUN PROJECT. The letters were stenciled, but now with the CRICUT, it would be so much easier to cut the letters our of vinyl, don't you think!
Now it's time for our FINAL LINKING PARTY of 2011! 

YUP, do to all the festivities, we will resume MADE IT MYSELF MONDAYS on the 2nd MONDAY of JANUARY 2012!
So GO AHEAD and SHOW OFF your BEST PROJECTS of 2011, so we can end this year with a BANG!!!!



I'll still be sharing some "OLDIE BUT GOODIE PROJECTS" with you right up until the BALL FALLS in TIMES SQUARE! 
So stay tuned! 
And don't FORGET to stop on over at MY PINK STAMPER as ROBYN continues her FABULOUS 12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS!



My Pink Stamper 12 Days of Christmas


Now unto our 
CHRISTMAS LINKING PARTY!

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS SEASON !!!! 
and CRAFT ON !!!!

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.


BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !