Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BLOG HOP AND USTREAM COUNTDOWN !!!

HI EVERYONE :)
If you caught my post of a couple weeks ago, you'll know that I announced my VERY FIRST BLOG HOP...


AND I MENTIONED that I also had some FUN EXTRA CELEBRATORY PLANS up my sleeve that I would reveal to you later ! 

WELL here goes...

I'm so excited to announce that as an extension to the
IT'S MY PARTY" BLOG HOP during the weekend of Jan 15 &16th

there will also be ....

A LIVE USTREAM
broadcast from my home WHERE I will be joined by 6 OTHER CRAFTY BLOGGERS that live in my area ! YES ! You read that right ! These gals are coming to my house !

  Sandra @ 365 Days of Cricut
Ruthie @ September Ninth
Theresa @ The Scrapbooking Queen
Julie @ Cricut Chick
Gaby @ Gaby Creates
Jenny @ Crazy about Cricut

AND Each of us will be sharing a quick paper crafting tutorial during the Ustream !

Doesn't that sound fun ! It will truly be a PARTY ! Not only can you join us for the Hop, you can join the "PARTY LIVE " TOO !!!

The live USTREAM will begin....

at 10:30am Saturday January 15th Pacific Standard Time

A link to the Ustream will be provided at each one of the stops on the hop.

and no worries...if you can't make it to the USTREAM, I will be sure to record it !!!

There might even be some surprise giveaways ...wink, wink :)

BIG HUGS!!! 

HOPE TO SEE YA THERE !!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like fun Alex! I hope I'm able to attend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this sounds like so much fun!!! I can't wait. How crazy is that, you all are close to each other. Did anyone of you know each other or figured out while blogging? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun that you all can get together! Hope I can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could join you guys! I will have to catch the recording, I work on Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Alex this sounds awesome I wish I lived close to u all thanks for sharing Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun Alex - I wish I lived close enough to come to your house too.....I'll be there for the UStream though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds awesome! Wish I could be there. I'll have to work.:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo sounds like fun!!!

    http://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I can't wait to see you all on camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so good. Thank you for the video on the pink dog. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to come!!!! I will be there:) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun times!
    jenny.naus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !