Friday, August 6, 2010

SUMMER WEDDINGS

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :)
 I'm so excited for Friday's! It's my day off from work and 
I get to craft ! YIPPIE !
I've had so many wedding invitations this summer, it seems like all my friends kids are getting married, so I've been in my "Tie the Knot Cart" quite a bit lately. I made this bridal shower card for a sweet gal from church and I know she is going to make such a beautiful bride on her wedding day, can't wait to see her in her dress! Isn't it magical when a soon to be Mrs. finds that dress of her dreams and sees herself in the mirror for the first time ?!  I guess in one way or another all girls want to be princesses, BUT on your wedding day you can feel like a QUEEN :) 
I love the play on words with this sentiment?! It's from SU and the papers are from K&Company.
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. very nice love the colors together tfs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used this idea a couple of week ago!!
    I love the bling you placed on the dress and the hearts! and the sentiment... ok all of it! Nice!
    and I am glad you get to play!!!
    ....as a librarian I get to play for a couple of weeks coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love how you added some fun colors without making it too bright for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwh, this is SOOO Pretty!! I totally remembered the day I tried on my dress! I felt like a Beautiful Princess! sigh........
    Your card is PERFECT my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! It is that time of year isn't it... Always great to take a peak at what you are up to.

    I am having a giveaway at my blog, Scrapping With Sherry @ http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ It started today and is only lasting for 3 days. Just thought I would let you know.

    Sherry F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin the colors, dress is very pretty..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and pretty! I hope you had a great day of crafting. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card!!! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning my friend! I love it! Xoxo Momo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love this card!!!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !