Thursday, April 22, 2010

Episode 2 : Using An X-Acto Hot Knife to Convert Wood Stamps to Clear Mount

Hello Again ! 
Here is an alternate method to converting your 
stamps to clear mount. 
I love this method and I think you will too if you are interested in converting your stamps so you can use them with clear blocks, not to mention the better storage!

Wow ! Making videos is FUN and HARD WORK 
all at the same time !

Thanks to all you gals out there that have shared your videos with me. I have learned so much and had so much fun watching your videos. Hopefully I can now share a little of what I do !
If you have any suggestions for me as far as editing, lighting etc, feel free to add your comments.
Thanks for watching !

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. you can also use the original CD cases to store the stamps...not the slim ones!
    Thanks for the video, I use the cling mounting but never thought of stamping the image right on it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get this x-acto hot knife. I checked my local hardware store and they said that they had never heard of such thing :(
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !