Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SU # 5 and Summer Memories

~ Hi there ~
The anniversary getaway was AWESOME! It was so much fun to explore the central California coast! It's like going back in time when the California landscape was undisturbed and natural. The seaside towns of Morro Bay, San Simeon and Cambria were charming and offered yummy food and lots of natural beauty eye candy. Hearts Castle was amazing and the coast line was spectacular! I love that there wasn't one big box store or chain restaurant to be found!
Arriving at Hearts Castle
Ginormous Grecian style pool where legends swam like Charlie Chaplin, 
Clark Cable and Greta Garbo. 
Elephant Seals at San Simeon
 After a yummy breakfast at the quirky Madonna Inn - gotta love those self snapped arm length FaceBook shots!



OH...all good things must come to an end, but the happy memories linger. I'm so grateful I had this special time with the hubby :)

Which brings me to my next card. Doesn't this remind you of those CARE FREE SUMMERS as a kid?! Once again, I'll add the sentiment later depending on who the lucky recipient and occasion are. Check out my previous posts to see the other Stampin Up Party making cards I posted.

And stay tuned for MORE!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !