Friday, September 23, 2011

Guest Designer Lala Palooza with EMILY

Hello everyone! It's Emily here from Create Serendipity! I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Alex today!

Since today is OFFICIALLY the First day of Fall, I decided to get out my new DCWV Harvest Gathering stack and make a little something. This paper is so beautiful, I just love fall colors! Makes me want to have a nice warm cup of apple cider! MMM! ;-)


Anyways, enough from me... here's my project for today!



For those of you who know me, you know that I love to create from found objects in my home. For one, it's much cheaper, and two, it's fun to see what you can create out of random objects! This particular album is made out of empty toilet paper rolls. Cool, right? I love using toilet paper rolls because I can stick little tags into the ends for extra photos/journaling.

And that's my project for today! I hope you all like it! If you want to stop and visit my blog, you can do so at
http://www.createserendipity.net

♥ Emily

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !